Connecting Students with Senior Executives to Solve Corporate Problems
The Berkeley Innovation Forum Invites University Students to participate in “Corporate Challenge Platform” to facilitate serious discussions between Senior Corporate Executives and students worldwide. Industry leaders in Technology, Health Care, Automobile, Services, etc. will submit a company challenge to be solved by university students. Students who are passionate about employing their innovative and creative talents will work with Senior Corporate Executives (Innovation Mentors) to address real world challenges companies are facing.
Value for Students
- Opportunity to work with Senior Corporate Executives of global brands for accelerated learning.
- Win Open Innovation Award presented by Professor Henry Chesbrough, the Father of Open Innovation.
- Enhance your portfolio by finding solutions to corporate challenges.
- Increase your marketability for global leadership positions.
Application and Review Process
- Students must submit an abstract outlining the solution/scope to the challenge. The abstract must be 500 words or less.
- The Innovation Mentor for each challenge will review and assess each abstract for likelihood of viability.
- Students will be contacted by an Innovation Mentor.
- Students with viable abstracts will move to the next round and additional instructions will be provided by the Innovation Mentor.
- Students with winning solutions will receive an Open Innovation Award presented by Professor Henry Chesbrough, the Father of Open Innovation at the Berkeley Innovation Forum.
Value for Corporations
- Capture the global brain of ideas from a worldwide network of students with a digital mindset.
- Expand your horizons by working with students from diverse international backgrounds and disciplines.
- Leverage Berkeley’s ecosystem of a worldwide network of Open Innovation researchers and experts.
- Receive input on Open Innovation & Business Model strategies from Professors Chesbrough & Darwin.
Current Corporate Challenges
The State and Challenges of AI in 2019
Open Innovation in Space Science
Engaging with Startups
AI Platform Management
Upcoming Event: Berkeley-Haas Chief Innovation Officers Roundtable Chief Guests: Omar Hatamleh Date: April 12, 2019 Time: 10:00am - 1:00pm Location: NASA Ames Research Center (Moffett Blvd, Mountain View, CA 94035) Table Topic: Open Innovation Workshop on the Future...
The 5th Annual World Open Innovation was held in San Francisco, CA. Open Innovation experts shared the latest on “Digital Transformation for Sustainability”
“Creating Business Value From Open Innovation: Connecting the Front-end of Innovation with the Back-end” || Fall 2018 Berkeley Innovation Forum, Sept. 18 – 21, 2018
“Learning from AI Led Business Models Across Industries: Use Cases, Challenges, Opportunities” || Spring 2018 Berkeley Innovation Forum, April 10- 11, 2018
Future of Data Value