Connecting Students with Senior Executives to Solve Corporate Problems
The Berkeley Innovation Forum Invites University Students to participate in “Corporate Challenge Platform” to facilitate serious discussions between Senior Corporate Executives and students worldwide. Industry leaders in Technology, Health Care, Automobile, Services, etc. will submit a company challenge to be solved by university students. Students who are passionate about employing their innovative and creative talents will work with Senior Corporate Executives (Innovation Mentors) to address real world challenges companies are facing.
Value for Students
- Opportunity to work with Senior Corporate Executives of global brands for accelerated learning.
- Win Open Innovation Award presented by Professor Henry Chesbrough, the Father of Open Innovation.
- Enhance your portfolio by finding solutions to corporate challenges.
- Increase your marketability for global leadership positions.
Application and Review Process
- Students must submit an abstract outlining the solution/scope to the challenge. The abstract must be 500 words or less.
- The Innovation Mentor for each challenge will review and assess each abstract for likelihood of viability.
- Students will be contacted by an Innovation Mentor.
- Students with viable abstracts will move to the next round and additional instructions will be provided by the Innovation Mentor.
- Students with winning solutions will receive an Open Innovation Award presented by Professor Henry Chesbrough, the Father of Open Innovation at the Berkeley Innovation Forum.
Value for Corporations
- Capture the global brain of ideas from a worldwide network of students with a digital mindset.
- Expand your horizons by working with students from diverse international backgrounds and disciplines.
- Leverage Berkeley’s ecosystem of a worldwide network of Open Innovation researchers and experts.
- Receive input on Open Innovation & Business Model strategies from Professors Chesbrough & Darwin.
Current Corporate Challenges
Upcoming Event Past Roundtables Future Roundtables Upcoming Event: Table Topic: Predicting the Present with Search Engine Data Chief Guest: Hal Varian Chief Economist, Google Date: October 28, 2016 Registration Closed! ...
Future of Data Value
Leading thinkers gathered in San Francisco to discuss the latest trends at the 4th Annual World Open Innovation Conference.
AI and Manufacturing
The Fall 2017 Berkeley Innovation Forum was held at UC Berkeley. Industry experts spoke on “Challenges in Transitioning to New Business Models”.
To bring together innovative firms to build scalable and sustainable business models through Open Innovation to unlock growth opportunities in emerging markets.
To develop the next generation of disruptive digital technologies and business models through open innovation.
Companies should continuously invest in addressing the needs of customers and solve pain points that will accelerate demand