The Garwood Center and AIMA (All India Management Association) invites US senior executives to join a 4-day program for a holistic experience in India’s expanding business market. Participants will attend executive briefings and engage with policy makers, regulators, entrepreneurs, academics and C-suite executives. Program highlights include:
- Perspectives offered by national and foreign firms operating in India to assess new markets and growth opportunities.
- Understanding India’s growing middle class to create relevant value propositions
- Takeaways from best practices & processes employed to overcome market challenges
- Cross-border networking opportunities with senior executives & government ministers
- The program will end with a geo-cultural experience and a spectacular sightseeing tour of the “Golden Triangle” (Agra-Jaipur-Delhi) – Dec 18 – 20 (optional).
For more information contact:
Solomon Darwin: email@example.com
Faculty Director of Overseas Executive Program