Program Chair: Hon. Chandrababu Naidu
Program and Content Director: Prof. Solomon Darwin, UC Berkeley, CA.
Event Chair: Koneru Satyanarayana, President of KL University
Academic Chair: Prof. Valli Kumari, CEO, Innovation Society, Andhra Pradesh
Empowering Rural India with Digital Technology for Economic Development.
Purpose of the Forum
To bring together innovative firms to build scalable and sustainable business models through Open Innovation to unlock growth opportunities in emerging markets.
August 29 & 30, 2017
Pre – Conference Events:
- Open Innovation Hackathon
- Showcasing University Startups Relevant to Rural India
- Launching International Accelerator Program for Rural India
- Highlights of Village Accelerator Programs
- Award Ceremony
August 31, 2017
Day 1, Main Event
Chaired by the Chief Minister
- Unlocking Growth from Rural Markets for Multinational
- Business Models for Rural Markets with Global Access
- Emerging Technologies for Rural Businesses
- Inspiring The Next Generation with Digital Education
- Scalable Smart Villages Phase 2 Update: Challenges on the Road to Success
September 1, 2017
Day 2, Post-Conference Event
- Village Tour – Showcasing Mori Village
- Organized for International Sponsors & Participants
This is a private meeting by invitation only – all registrations will be accepted on a first come basis.
Participating Members of the Berkeley Innovation Forum